Friday, May 27, 2011

The Adventure Begins...

Another video game blog. How original, right? However, it is one of the only things I have a real passion for. Starting with a SNES and now a PC gamer, I've seen many, played many, and loved many games throughout time.

I remember the days of playing Mario Kart on the N64 with friends. The countless hours lost to Guitar Hero trying to perfect that one song. Some of my favorites of all time have come and gone, but I'm sure more will come.

I'm mostly an FPS gamer now. The fast paced action with the need to react in a millisecond is so adrenaline pumping. Of course though, I play other genres.  Recently, I've been playing a lot of League of Legends. I was never a fan of DoTA, but I never really gave it a chance either. The first time I played DoTA was on Warcraft III. It was horribly confusing back then, but then again, it was in Korean.

I'm going to try and post something new everyday about an update, a new game being announced, or just something I feel like sharing with you guys. Just so you know, I'm a giant Doctor Who fan, so don't be surprised if that gets mentioned quite a bit. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. when i was kid i had NES ... too bad i sold it.. i want to play mario so bad :C

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers